Sandy

Hello all my East Coast friends!! To those of you who are still reading my blog, I wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you with the arrival of Sandy! I pray you are safe and recuperating from the storm. I know certain areas of the coast were hit much worse with the brunt of Sandy's strength. I cannot provide much relief or offer much help to you from Alaska, but I will keep you in my prayers and my thoughts. I am repeatedly reminded of the great kindness and hospitality you all showed me while I was traveling and I have been sharing my memories of you with my friends and family here. I cannot even began to tell you about the lives you have positively impacted through the kindness you showed to me (a stranger on a bicycle)! I miss talking with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment