Setting records at the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit in Montreal ;)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe_XLLNaVRU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
                                                     Video of me at the same track.
                                         Nice dinner watching the whales in Mer et Monde

                                         Day 1: a nice cool morning to head out on the road.


Heading east up the coast from Matane.

 
                                                   Waiting for the rain to let up a little.

                                         
                                     Really pretty lighting as I near some rain clouds... again

                    Who can tell me what this sign means? I figured it out but it took me a few minutes :)

                  
 I stopped here to get water but the tap water was not potable. A sweet lady bought me 3 bottled waters for my trip :)
The bridge from Quebec to New Brunswick. One province down, 2more to go before I get back to the states.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup. I was a little confused at first glance

      Delete
  2. You sir, are such an inspiration Adam! I am so proud of you and the things you do to make this world a better place. We'll have to get those knees up and running when you return! Safe journeys buddy and keep a good pace:)

    ReplyDelete